How do you make a ps2 disk work when scratched up?
scratches shouldnt matter, blu-ray discs are very strong, i saw a guy take a screwdriver to the back of one and it played fine PSN: Cybralisk I WILL CRUSH YOU …... The Wii uses a laser to read the game discs, so scratches in the bottom surface of the disc can cause skipping. If your Wii has problems with stuttering audio or video, or won't read the disc at
What Is the Best Way to Fix a Badly Scratched PS3 Game CD
put a light covering of tooth paste on the silver chrome side of the disc, (not too much) just a dab. then spread the paste around using a cloth or tissue. then to get rid of the tooth paste, put your finger in the hole of the disc and put the disc in the toilet.... Damn I have never scratch a game in my life until I found a gamecube game in my closet that has been sitting out of its box for years. It accumulated dust and a lot of scratches and i put it back in its box then years later or today I put on the gamecube and it said "can't read disk" so I cleaned it with alcohol and now its says "NO DISC" I don
How Blu-ray discs are so resistant to scratches? Access 26
Use small circles to buff out existing scratches. Clean the surface of the disc with water before playing. Go over the surface of the disc a total of three times, trying the disc between each polish to see if it starts to work. If the disc does not work after three abrasive polishes, check again for signs of deep scratches. If deep scratches exist, the disc may not be playable no matter what... Basically this (& all the methods above) work by gently abrading the disc to smooth out scratches, just like sanding scratches out of wood. I haven't tried it yet, but I suspect jeweler's rouge
Best way (any way?) to fix scratched GameCube discs reddit
The procedures described here can be used to repair scratched DVDs, Cds and game discs or used for cleaning up dirty, scuffed or marked discs. If you arrived at this page seeking advice on recovering data from a disc that seems to have no physical damage then go to THIS PAGE to get started.... HOW TO: Use a banana to fix a scratched CD or DVD A few weeks ago, we published an article describing several techniques to help you repair a scratched CD or DVD .
How To Get Scratches Out Of Game Discs
How do you get scratches off game discs arts.answers.com
- How to Repair a Scratched Blu-ray Techwalla.com
- Window Cleaners Like Windex Can Repair Scratches
- How To Fix a Scratched Disc Like a PRO YouTube
- How do you make a ps2 disk work when scratched up?
How To Get Scratches Out Of Game Discs
Apply a small dab of white toothpaste or metal polish to a clean, lint-free (ie fluff-free) cloth and rub very gently along the scratch from the disc's centre outwards. Cover the full length of
- Use ultra-fine sandpaper, buffing cloth and furniture polish to fix badly scratched PS3 games. Start with the sandpaper, and buff in circles to remove any deep scratches, which are typically only on the polycarbonate substrate level.
- it's funny how people say blu-ray discs are scratch-proof and they are invincible but when i got my 3 ps3 games from gamestop they are scratched if im going to rate the scratches 1 out of 10 the scratches …
- 22/10/2018 · Toothpaste works by sanding out the rough edges of the scratches, allowing the laser to read the disc properly. To get this effect, you'll want a plain white toothpaste, preferably one with baking soda.
- The procedures described here can be used to repair scratched DVDs, Cds and game discs or used for cleaning up dirty, scuffed or marked discs. If you arrived at this page seeking advice on recovering data from a disc that seems to have no physical damage then go to THIS PAGE to get started.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Taylor ACT, Forrest ACT, Higgins ACT, Barton ACT, Red Hill ACT, ACT Australia 2637
- New South Wales: Belmore River NSW, Hoskinstown NSW, Wirlinga NSW, Yanderra NSW, Osborne NSW, NSW Australia 2078
- Northern Territory: Rosebery NT, Kalkarindji NT, Nakara NT, Holtze NT, Freds Pass NT, Grove Hill NT, NT Australia 0857
- Queensland: Bowenville QLD, Ringwood QLD, Stamford QLD, Richmond Hill QLD, QLD Australia 4057
- South Australia: Lake Frome SA, Allendale North SA, Duck Ponds SA, Binnum SA, Brownlow SA, Mitchellville SA, SA Australia 5037
- Tasmania: Legerwood TAS, East Ridgley TAS, Mount Hicks TAS, TAS Australia 7071
- Victoria: Kealba VIC, Bullengarook VIC, Gorae West VIC, Linton VIC, Yarraville VIC, VIC Australia 3009
- Western Australia: Byford WA, Perth WA, Wembley Downs WA, WA Australia 6064
- British Columbia: Langford BC, Canal Flats BC, Fruitvale BC, Parksville BC, Ashcroft BC, BC Canada, V8W 1W3
- Yukon: Stevens Roadhouse YT, Robinson YT, Lapierre House YT, Bear Creek YT, Watson YT, YT Canada, Y1A 3C2
- Alberta: Barons AB, Marwayne AB, Empress AB, Vauxhall AB, Spruce Grove AB, Daysland AB, AB Canada, T5K 4J9
- Northwest Territories: Wekweeti NT, Wrigley NT, Ulukhaktok NT, Deline NT, NT Canada, X1A 6L5
- Saskatchewan: Kamsack SK, Watson SK, Elfros SK, North Portal SK, Davidson SK, Kelliher SK, SK Canada, S4P 5C4
- Manitoba: Niverville MB, Niverville MB, Lynn Lake MB, MB Canada, R3B 7P1
- Quebec: Thurso QC, Rouyn-Noranda QC, Donnacona QC, Pincourt QC, Lawrenceville QC, QC Canada, H2Y 5W9
- New Brunswick: Richibucto NB, Port Elgin NB, Moncton NB, NB Canada, E3B 7H8
- Nova Scotia: Bridgewater NS, Inverness NS, Clare NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S5
- Prince Edward Island: Lower Montague PE, Miscouche PE, Bayview PE, PE Canada, C1A 7N1
- Newfoundland and Labrador: North River NL, Hant's Harbour NL, Norris Arm NL, Clarenville NL, NL Canada, A1B 9J8
- Ontario: Long Point ON, Farewell ON, Barwick ON, Moray, Allen ON, Elizabethville ON, Mitchell ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L3
- Nunavut: King William Island NU, Kimmirut NU, NU Canada, X0A 7H1
- England: Stockton-on-Tees ENG, Oxford ENG, Halesowen ENG, Oxford ENG, Corby ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A1
- Northern Ireland: Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 8H3
- Scotland: Aberdeen SCO, Paisley SCO, Dundee SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 6B3
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Newport WAL, Newport WAL, Newport WAL, Wrexham WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 3D8